There are 3 different kinds of eyelash extensions on the market so far:
Individual Eyelash Extensions, Cluster Eyelash Extensions, and Strip Eyelash Extensions.
Individual Lash Extensions (Classic and American Volume (3D, 6D))
Individual lashes are just as the name implies, individual eyelash extensions. Individual eyelash extensions are applied one by one to each individual eyelash. The process is rather time consuming and it is very difficult to ensure the extension is adhered straight to the natural eyelash. The application is rather expensive with prices ranging from $300 to $500 for the initial treatment and the procedure can take one to three hours depending on the amount of eyelashes applied. Once applied, most individuals will need to have the eyelashes touched up every few days to a week.
Cluster Lash Extensions
Cluster lashes are clumps of lashes bound together in a "v" shape. Clusters come in various densities as well as lengths and are much easier to apply successfully than individual lash extensions. Additionally, since cluster lashes apply several eyelash extensions at one time, application time is shorter than individual lashes. An experienced professional can apply cluster eyelashes in about 20 to 30 minutes but the cluster eyelash extensions can also be easily applied at home. For a professional to apply the lashes the cost are usually $100 to $250.
Strip Lash Extensions
Strip lashes are by far the easiest eyelash extension to apply but they are also the easiest to see they are not real. On the other hand, because strip lashes are hard to identify from a distance strip lashes are often times used by those needing a quick eyelash makeover for special one day events such as a runway fashion show. Strip lashes generally last for two weeks but with the proper glue they can last longer. Application for strip lashes usually run $20 to $60 depending on where and whom one has them applied.
Individual eyelash extension is the most safe and healthiest application by far. They glue to your own lashes without touch your skin which allow your own lashes fall out naturally. It helps your own lashes grows out fuller and healthier.
Cluster lashes glue to your eyelid which cause itchiness, pulling and damage the natural growth of your eyelashes. When the cluster lashes falls out there will be gaps in between which looks unnatural.
Strip lashes is great for one day use and it's fast application but not natural looking and if you have oily skin or tear at the special events these will fall out fast and hard to glue back.
Why do brides wants eyelash extensions?
1. Every bride deserves to look and feel their best on their wedding day. The benefits of semi-permanent eyelash extensions are endless. Eyelash extensions exaggerate your eyes and open up your entire face which will make you look amazing in photos. Eyelash extensions help create a well-rested, wide-eyed appearance and help disguise any signs of stress or sleep deprivation that often show on the face after planning for a wedding. Wake up looking great is the goal.
2. With eyelash extensions, brides are photo-ready throughout the entire day which limits the need for cosmetic touch-ups. These lashes will last through the honeymoon too! Semi-permanent eyelash extensions typically last 2 to 3 weeks before needing a refill. You can even swim, run, dance and workout in them. Perfect for a long getaway.
3. Eyelash extensions are a great time saver! Since just about every bride tears up at her wedding, eyelash extensions are the ideal solution to prevent the raccoon eyes that happens when mascara runs. Who wants to worry about racoon eyes on their wedding day. Semi-Permanent eye lash extensions make such a huge different in your overall look that you may find that you don’t need nearly as much eye makeup. Lashes allow you to wake up with a head start!
Why do you want eyelash extensions?
1. Longer and fuller lashes will help you instantly look younger..... what woman doesn't want that?
2. Say goodbye to long make up time every morning to apply on mascara and curl them but smudge mascara after an hour.
3. When your eyes look great you look and feel younger, more radiant, full of energy and more confident about who you are! By adding volume and length to your eyelashes, you’ll feel more confident in your ability to wear less makeup and enhance your look. Start to look at your best in every minutes